Join Us – Corporates/SMEs
What is Corporate Social Responsibility [“CSR”] ?
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is a self-initiated business strategy that helps a company be socially accountable — to itself, its stakeholders, and the public. By practicing corporate social responsibility, also called corporate citizenship, companies can be more conscious to bring positive impact on some aspects of society especially in the area of social, community and the less fortunate. To engage in CSR means that, in the normal course of business, a company will also create opportunities to allow the employees to explore and learn from other society engagements that bring positive impact for others.
Why should my Company be interested to embark on a CSR journey ?
Through CSR programs, the volunteer efforts by businesses can benefit society while boosting their own brands. Time has changed. There is a growing desire for clients and consumers to want to be associated with brands that are exhibit a strong support for positive society engagements. CSR activities can also help forge a stronger bond between employee and corporation; they can boost morale and can help both employees and employers feel more connected with the each other, with their colleagues and the world around them.
When companies have grown their businesses to the point of reasonable size, it is time where they can give back to society. Thus, CSR is primarily a strategy for successful corporations to include as part of their wholistic business strategic intent. Also, the more visible and successful a corporation is, the more responsibility it has to set standards of ethical behavior for its peers, competition, and industry.
What CSR services do Zeles provide ?
Via our services, your organisation will be able to:
- Facilitate team building and staff leadership development;
- Refer and match your company with Charities which your employees are passionate about;
- Customize employee volunteer project base on your company’s CSR strategy;
- Track employee volunteerism and generate reports;
- Recognise your employee volunteers with the Sponsors’ Rewards Programme;
- Ensure that your employee volunteer database always remain updated, current and active – including record tracking on how many time your employees volunteer and for what causes, and
- Publicise your past/upcoming events on social media.
How can we begin to discover this CSR journey ?
We look forward to meet up with you to explore how your organisation can benefit from our CSR solutions to develop and engage your employees while at the same time to uplift company performance. Please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation discussion.